We have a wealth of knowledge within the Civil Engineering and Groundworks sector operating within Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Buckingham and Oxford. Operating for over forty years from our facility in Towcester, Northamptonshire we pride ourselves on our high quality of workmanship, efficient, friendly and cost-effective service.
Our employees are all experienced groundworkers and accredited by CSCS, CPCS, NPORS, standards.
We hold industry certification for CHAS, Constructionline, SMAS
We also have many accreditations allowing our operatives the appropriate permissions from the highways to carry out works nationwide as detailed below:
- NRSWA - New Roads & Streetworks accredited operatives
- Section 50 - granting permission to place & retain apparatus on the street
- Section 171 - permitting minor works near to or on a highway
- Section 184 - permitting works to provide a vehicle crossing over a footway or verge
- Section 278 - permitting changes or improvements the existing roads
Certified confined spaces operatives enable us to do a variety of drainage works for the water board and private developers.
Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.